Our Americans Against BDS Initiative is a premier focus of The Transparency Project.
This is a 5 Point Plan to combat antisemitism and the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement. The highlights of this initiative include:
• Requiring public disclosure of all sources of foreign income for all student organizations operating on college campuses that receive any U.S. Government funding
• Adoption and Implementation of the IHRA Working Definition of Antisemitism across the entire U.S. Government
• Requiring the training of Law Enforcement and other appropriate federal personnel on antisemitism based on the IHRA Working Definition and exclusive use of such definition in investigating possible hate crimes
• Requiring the Office of the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Antisemitism, and all USG officials, to exclusively use and promote the IHRA Working Definition of Antisemitism in all official meetings and communications with foreign entities
• Prohibiting any organization that is promoting or has promoted BDS activities and/or antisemitism from participating in any U.S. Government program related to combating antisemitism. For organizations no longer promoting BDS and/or antisemitism, evidence must be published proving how such changes have occurred.
We can only be successful if generous supporters like you are fully engaged with this mission. Until all Jewish students are safe on college campuses, Jewish worshippers are safe in synagogues, Jewish residents are safe on streets and subways, and the halls of government are free of rabid antisemitism, our work together must never cease. In short, The Transparency Project will only be successful with your partnership in this most important and worthy cause.
For more information on The Transparency Project and the Americans Against BDS Initiative, or to donate online, please visit CLICK HERE. Donations may also be mailed to The Transparency Project, 4701 Cox Road Suite 285, Glen Allen, 23060. For further assistance, please contact 202.285.3880 or email@example.com